Came home from teaching class,
couldn’t tell which was worse: hungry or tired.
I lay on my bed, tossing and turning, eyes wide open
Tag Cloud108 108 poems aging Betsy Lippitt birds birthdays bliss blogging bowing Buddhism Catherine of Siena Virtual College cats chanting College Hill Coffee Company creek cystoscopy daughters death dogs Farm Fresh Delivery feminism friendship Ganges River God grandmothers gratitude guru Gurumayi hatha yoga Hinduism hospice India japa juicing Kali Krishna Das Landmark Education lung cancer mala Mary Pierce Brosmer Meals on Wheels meditation Melt memories mother mothers Muktananda Northside Northside (Cincinnati) Ohio Lesbian Archives Om opera organic vegetables rain realization retirement sadness Shiva Siddha Yoga Siddha Yoga Meditation Center SmartTalkWomen spring tired Troubadours of Divine Bliss Twitter Varanasi vegan veganism Verdi Women Writing for (a) Change Woody Allen writing yoga yoga, hatha zen
phebek108 on Now available on Amazon USA!… Tamsin McPherson on Going to India to promote the… Suzanne on Now available on Amazon USA!… phebek108 on A return to India! Tamsin McPherson on A return to India!
- Spring! phebek108.wordpress.com/2019/03/22/spr… https://t.co/Vqmt7mImxQ 1 month ago
- Self revealing… phebek108.wordpress.com/2019/01/28/sel… 2 months ago
- palmerreport.com/analysis/magic… 5 months ago
- twitter.com/iamSoulArmada/… 5 months ago
- RSVP to the Sunday night Resist & Win National Calls w Sens. Kamala Harris, and Elizabeth Warren on 11/4 at 7:30 p.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago